Friday, May 4, 2007

You Wanna Talk? Let's Talk...

I just returned from seeing Spiderman 3 at a 12:20AM showing. It was a fun time, but the coolest/funniest stuff happened before the movie, which I will get to the next post. But here's the stuff from yesterday...

Yesterday, Dan picked me up and took me to his work. I met his co-workers from Lean Forward Media. It's a very small office, but they have a lot of stuff there, mainly the "Choose Your Own Adventure" DVDs that they make.

I walked around, and I took a stroll to Television City, where they tape a lot of shows including The Price Is Right. Tickets have been sold out for the rest of the month, so I was not able to attend a taping. But it wa cool to see the audience members come out of the studio with their price tag name tags. I will try again soon.

I called Marc to see how he was doing and see if he had any leads on stuff I should do. He gave me the number of a man who was in my position about a year and a half ago; trying to get into the game show business. I gave this man a call, and he was so nice and helpful. In fact, I have a lunch meeting on Friday to talk to him more.

Later in the day, Dan took me to a nice restaurant because he had a meeting with a recent college grad who is a Production Assistant with the hit CBS show CSI: Miami (which just happens to be my favorite Monday Show). It was so great to talk to him, and he had some great things to talk to us about. We had a great time, and it was refreshing to see someone who is going for their goal (he wants to be a television writer).

We went back to his place, and I met his roommates. Then I went to bed.



Now, here are some pictures that are clues to what my next post will include:


GSN: Get Thru The Gates...


Oh La La...


What The...?


Whatever Could Be The Matter?

1 comment:

STEPH said...

hahahaha these pictures accompanied by the story that followed in the next blog are AMAZING. made my night.

i'm so happy you sound like you're having fun! though, i feel as though you should have met some bunnies.