Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OK, Now Get Off My Back...

I know that it has been a while since I've updated, and to those of you who read this frequently, I apologize. I'm currently sitting in Rohan's basement with the man himself playing some "Kingdom Hearts II." It's about 15 minutes to 3AM, but I am anything but tired. I have to go to Wheelock tomorrow, attend my cousin Sophia's High School graduation, and possible go on a pub crawl with Ro and Jon afterwards. I need/want to do everything, and it will be a challenge to get it all done.

Yesterday was Stephanie's birthday, so I am wishing a (albeit belated) FANTASTIC 20TH BIRTHDAY!

Rohan has been kind enough to DVR all of the episodes of FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman on his television so I can catch them; I don't get home until about after 5:50PM from Wheelock so I miss a lot of it. I thought I missed the season premier, but it turns out that the one he recorded for me was a repeat of the premier. And I have to say, after seeing it, I'm very excited to see where it goes, especially with the Blossom plot line (Blossom is the new intern for Ruff; she happens to be a cat: let the hilarity ensue).

I finally caught an episode of National Bingo Night online at ABC.com. Basically, one contestant plays a "mini-game" type of challenge (such as guessing whether the next ball will be odd or even, or red or black) and tries to complete her task (collecting 500 "miles," or going around the world) before one of the 200 studio audience players gets BINGO. Watchers at home can go online and print bingo cards to play along at home and win as well. My opinion on the game? It's alright. I wouldn't say that it's fantastic; I mean, how much fun is it to watch BINGO being played if you're not playing it yourself? Not much fun. I give props to the show for coming up with "amusing" ways for the lone contestant to play with the Bingo balls, though I will say that some of the games are harder to win than others; I guess it's a luck of the draw kind of thing. I believe there are 4 more new episodes left, but it remains to be seen if it will be renewed for another season.


I am working on a radio game show podcast that I would like to produce for the summer. I am still working on the way it would work, but I know that I would want three panelists (which would end up being my friends) and I would want to make at least 3 or 4 of them this summer. If you are interested in learning more or even participating, please let me know. I'm also looking for someone who knows a little bit about making a podcast.

I've been feeling a bit on the stressed side during the past few days. I hope it will be relived as the week goes along.

And now it's time for me to head out. I'm sure you'll hear from me in the future. But please forgive me if you don't hear anything for the next few days. I'll try as hard as I can to update, but I've got a busy week ahead of me.

That said, I'm ready to take on the rest of the week. BRING IT ON!

No comments: