Tuesday, May 1, 2007

LA Bound Insomnia

So in less than 5 hours, I'll be leaving for L.A. and the week will begin. My chances to go to a The Price Is Right taping is slim, as it will only be taping 2 days while I'm there, but I must at least try to go. Right now I'm at Frisky's basement watching TV, washing clothes, and checking to make sure my camera works. Here's a sample of the boredom I've been experiencing...















But at least I know that it works, so there should be no reason why I should not be able to keep you updated on what I'm doing at Los Angeles. I'll be sure to update at least once a day and post some pictures of my trip. Send me comments on stuff that I should do while I am there and I'll do my best to do it for you.

Time to watch more cooking shows on Frisky's Big Screen before I leave...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should shop and take your picture in front of obnoxious things.


i don't know why you turned out so cute.

<3 stay safe.

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want some kinds of contacts going in, or just want some more, you should call my dad (Rex). I think he might know someone who was a producer for hollywood squares or something like that. Either way, he has some friends working out there that might be able to help you out. I'll facebook message you his phone number.