Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shorts & Sweets

So lets see...

Yesterday I spent my night with Megan and her friend Caralie, who I met for the first time. She's a very nice and funny person, and the two of them share a very colorful history.

What was only intended to be a simple dinner outing turned into a overnight fiesta: Wii and a few drinks. A whole lot of fun, capped of with passing out on a huge bed. Add two dogs to the mix, one of which is a huge attention hog, and you've got yourself a crazy night. Crazy, but a lot of fun.

What else?

I've been super busy with work and such, and consequentially, I have not been talking to many people as often. Some of them understand, while others seem to not be enjoying this "status" as much. I'm trying to be understanding, but sometimes I wonder if people understand where I'm coming from. A couple of days ago, I didn't want to get in contact with anyone; I just wanted time to myself.

From The Weekend...

The Pub Crawl on Boylston Street by Hynes was fun. I went to a total of 5 bars: Dillion's, Foggy Goggle, Lir, Pour House, and Whiskey's. My favorite drink was the Bailey's and Milk. I had one drink at each place except for one, and I was proud of myself when we all called it a night and I was very coherent. In fact, I was the most sober of the group that was left. I am excited to hang out with Seaver as he is one of my closest friends.

Speaking of drinks:

Divya and I went to this new restaurant/bar called "The Beehive" which is located right by the Boston Center for the Arts. It's got this great atmosphere and I would go there again real soon.

I'm going to watch a NOVA episode on the Cuttlefish and fall asleep.

No comments: