Thursday, January 22, 2009

Morning Drab

It's 6:30AM.  I leave for work in less than 2 hours.  I've been doing this every weekday this week.  It's been fine; quite refreshing actually.  We've had school groups every day this week, which is why we are open so early.

TOMB has gone through some changes within the last week.  The biggest change is that we have more open shifts.  While I'm not going to go into all of the details, what I will say is the following: it's important in this day and age to think things through before executing them.  There's been a bit of bad blood recently and it spilled into work, which should never happen.  Long story short, two employees had, for lack of a better word, a vendetta between each other.  Both of them were let go last week for different reasons.  So take note: no matter how long you've work somewhere, you are never above the rules.

It's Thursday, and I've yet to make a Dish of the Week.  I've got till Saturday.

Jon is going to start grad school at UMass soon, and he'll be using that gym.  Which means...  I've got a new gym.  Well, almost.  When he starts at UMass, he'll let me use his current gym membership.  The drawback?  The gym is by his house in Newton, which is a bit of a trek.  But it'll be worth it.

I haven't really talked to anyone this week, since I've been so busy with everything.  The end of the month tends to be the busiest part of the month for me.  I've also needed some "Me Time;" there is a slew of Password Plus and Super Password that I have TiVo-ed that I can't wait to watch (when I get a break).

Oh, and the only reason why I haven't written Part Three of the Denver Saga is because I'm awaiting some pictures so I can post them here.

Congratulations to President Barack Obama.  I'm happy beyond all recognition.

Well, I've got to get ready for work.  Hooray...

No comments: