Friday, January 9, 2009

"Feelin' High" (The Denver Trip) Part One: Airborne and AirBored

From now until the 12th, I'll be in beautiful Denver, Colorado.  Why?  I'm visiting one of my closest friends in the world.  There is a whole back story, which I will get into later.  But I'm forcing myself to write in this blog for the duration of the trip and post some picture up here as well.  Most of the pictures I'll be taking will be on my Facebook page.   Let's get started.

So, at 5AM in the morning on January 8th, I'm up and about, getting things packed and checking my list of things I need.  My roommate Sim drives me to the airport, and I check in and all that stuff.  Logan Airport itself is not very exciting, so I took no pictures of that.  And rather tell you about everything that happened between Boston and Denver, I'll just show the few pics I took with my camera phone.


This is me on US Airways at Logan.  It's about 7:15AM.  This is just before takeoff.  The sort of glazed look on my face is due to the fact that I've had no sleep or food.  It's pretty sweet.

Once we did get airborne, looking outside my window, I couldn't help but to take a picture of "Boston: Lightly Frosted"  Just like my donuts.

This is Philly, right before landing.  I have nothing else to say about this.  The airport was just as exciting.

Denver International.  I had to wait two hours for Ariel to come pick me up (because she had class).  So for a good 1.5 hours, I rode the moving sidewalks.  With a good soundtrack, it can be quite fun.  God, I'm so pathetic.

Next Up:  The Reunion...

No comments: