Sunday, July 1, 2007

Wild & Crazy Kids

Just returned from a wild night with Garytt, Sam, Sutton, and I along with a few of Sam's friends. We went to a few bars in Cambridge. I had a great time. I also had a good amount to drink that night:

1 Bottle of Magic Hat #9
3 Capitain & Cokes
1 Bottle of Magners
1 Lemon Drop shot

This is the most I've ever had. Thankfully, I had it all throughout the night, and not all at once (which would probably kill me). I will admit, I did get a little on the drunk side, but not enough to:

A. Throw up
B. Pass out
C. Get Arrested

Plus, I trusted the people I was with. I probably won't be doing that much drinking for a while; I enjoy being sober and making sure that my friends are safe.

Probably one of the funniest parts about last night was that since I couldn't afford a cab home, I ended up sleeping in Garytt's car, which was parked outside our workplace for about 4 hours before taking the train home and writing in my blog, which I am doing now. It was surprisingly comfortable. Ha Ha. (BTW: as of this post, Garytt is still there, sleeping, as he's waiting for a co-worker who's coming in at 9:30AM.)

I'm gonna take care of some errands, and then take a nap, and then make some calls. Don't be a stranger.

No comments: