Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rollercoaster

Today started off great, then got really awful, and ended pretty well. I don't really want to get into it. But I have to say, I was not expecting myself to feel the way I did or do right now. I've also realized that I have some tremendous friends as well, who are there for me.

Life is unexpected. And many times, it doesn't work out the way you want it to. But you've got to move on. And I will eventually. This week is going to be hard for me, but I will see how it goes. Oddly enough, I am motivated to do something I never thought I would before. Here's to hoping that it works out.

And now I leave you all. I wnet through a series of emotions today, but it is a lessson that I must learn and ultimatly embrace. I've got to make the most of this week.

Stay True To Yourself.

No comments: