Saturday, July 7, 2007

So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way

Real quick update.

My 4th of July was FANTASTIC! The fireworks were great. Hanging out with my friends was awesome, and I met some cool new people.

Thanks to my friends, they made me realize that there's no good reason why I should question my feelings and myself. They helped show me that I'm surrounded by people who love me and who I love. And that is something I will never forget.

We spent the 4th at our friend Caitlin's place in Mission Hill. We got a nice view of the fireworks from the nearby park. Then Rohan & Sim lit roman candles in the lawn and almost hit one of them in my face. Then we had a few drinks.

Needless to say, it was a night of fun and support, as I needed much of both. It's been a surprisingly tough week for me; I really did not think it would be, nor was I expecting it. But such is life, and life is ever-changing. One of the most important things is to regret little that you do in life. I can happily say that I do not regret anything that happened last week, especially the 4th.

Moving On...

Meghan comes up this weekend, and I will admit: I do miss her. I miss hanging out with her, being able to talk to her in her apartment while watching Aqua Teen, cooking food together, stuff like that. Especially hugging her. That particular activity is one that has been hard to be without. When you do it for so long, almost daily, for months and months, it becomes a bit difficult to have it removed from your daily routine. But it will be great to see her, even if it's for a little bit. I love and care about that girl lots, and she knows it.

It's also time for me to remove some unwanted and unnecessary items and things from my possession. Sorry, no yard sale, though. I don't think many people would want to buy this stuff.

Oh, and BTW...

The "Summer Of Stad" criteria has been completed. YES! (I guess it's time for some extra credit)

Time for a short nap. Got a lot of stuff planned for tomorrow. Be true to yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you so much and I cannot wait to see you! I miss all of those things, and I think about how much I miss them everyday. *hugs*