Monday, February 14, 2011

Magically Bored

Right. So.

Today is day 4 of my 12 day break.  TPIR is on hiatus, so currently I have nothing to do.  As mentioned in a previous post, when this time comes around, I get super bored.

This time around, I'm going to actively try to make myself do different things this week.  Everyday I need to get out  at least once and be a minimum of 5 blocks away from my house.  This way I can enjoy the outdoors and not be cooped up in my home.  I don't have any adventures planned; most likely I'll walk to places that I know of.  Maybe once this week, I'll venture to a place I have nothing about.


My friend Eric came to LA this past week.  He is a magician and just recently got his membership at The Magic Castle.  It's kind of hard to describe what The Magic Castle is, but imagine a huge clubhouse for magicians full of history and whimsy.  As a member, when he goes to the castle he is allowed to bring up to 9 guests.  So I, along with a few friends, went to the Castle during the weekend.  It was such an amazing time, and it was great to see Eric again.  He'll be back in a few months, and the next time he's here, I'll take him around to see the shows and sites.


Peace Out!

1 comment:

me&i said...

hahah. reminds me of arrested development season 1.