Monday, April 2, 2007

Drunk On Perfection

This post has nothing to do with game shows, but I thought that it was blog worthy before I go to bed.

I just got home from karaoke night with the TOMB folk, and it was very entertaining. There was a lot of singing, and much more drinking. A bit of groping as well by some folks.

That's really all I have to say about it now.

Also, my ex-girlfriend Esther was the subject of a front page New York Times article about her senior year at Newton North High School, where i graduated from. I really don't know how I feel about it yet, so I'll post the link here:

For Girls, It's Be Yourself and Be Perfect, Too [NYT]

There has also been A LOT of backlash and many people think that Esther and the NYT is full of shit. Here is one blog site (pay close attention to the comments at the end):


The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Safety School [Gawker.com]

Make of it what you will.

Time for a nap before I have to do a ton of work.

No comments: