Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thought Doodles

I'm not too sure what I want to write about, so I'm just gonna write what comes to my mind and we'll see what happens.

Kayte leaves for England in about 2 days, and she seems very excited to go. We haven't talked too much to each other lately. I'm beginning to think that she wants nothing to do with me anymore and is just being polite by talking to me for 3 to 5 minutes at a time. I'm not saying that this is true, but it is the vibe that I am getting. To be honest with you (whoever "you" may be), I had a feeling that this was going to happen when we decided to break it off for the summer. There was a period where things we ok, and then things kinda went downhill for a bit; there was miscommunication problems and hurt feelings. And now I rarely hear from her. But she's working, and is excited to see her friend Darren in England. So I'm happy for that. At the end of the summer, we're supposed to talk about whether we should get back together or not. I've been doing a lot of thinking about that since the summer began; I don't know the answer, and I doubt I'll know until the end of the summer comes. She's a great person, and sometimes I wonder if she knows that about herself. Have fun in England, Kayte. You deserve it.

Rohan is going to a wedding for a family member this weekend in Pennsylvania, so he won't be here this weekend. I'm sure he'll have some fun over there. So I'll be spending my weekend with Sim & Ali at Sim's pool house; he's throwing a party. This should be interesting...

I had a nice conversation with one of Divya's friends, Caitlin (a new friend of mine), about her relationship with her boyfriend of 2 years. She goes to UMass, but right now her boyfriend goes to school in New Jersey (I believe). They met two years ago; they used to go to neighboring schools, but have since transferred. The story of how they met was interesting; I'm not gonna tell it here, but sufficed to say, I really enjoyed it. Why am I writing about it? Not sure really, it was just on my mind.

It's official: I am planning a trip to Washington D.C. And I don't think I'm going alone. Rohan has expressed interest in going, so I'm now in the process of looking at schedules and tickets. Right now it looks like a July visit. So get ready, D.C., cause your world is about to be ROCKED!

I'm on the search to find confidence. It's proven to be a more difficult task then I thought. But last week I had a great conversation with Tali online, and one of the things that came up was confidence. I lack it at times (more often than not), but she made a good point about it:

"Realize that you are awesome and worth knowing."

Up to that point, I had never thought of myself in that way. Honest. But it's something that I've been working on. I mean, I have a fairly good life, with a good family, and great friends. My game show dream is slowly coming true, what with all of these great people and jobs. And I think that it has something to do with showing them that I have some confidence in myself. And I know that i can be successful, so I shouldn't worry about it.

All day Sunday, I watched Robot Chicken online. It's a funny show, and I enjoy it a lot, but I wanted to do more with my Sunday. I went to Rohan's house and we watched TV for another few hours. He's got cable, so it was marginally better than hanging out at home alone watching TV.

Last Sunday i was supposed to hang out with my good friend, Laura. I know her from when I lived in Somerville. But for whatever reason, that did not happen. I tried contacting her in a variety of mediums, but all of them were unanswered. I was really upset that she didn't call me; I was worried that something may have happened. I didn't hear from her until the following Friday when I got a FB message. It was nice to hear from her, but I have not responded yet; I want to make sure I know how want to say to her before I write it. It just stinks to have that happen to someone. I certainly don't like it, and I wouldn't want it to happen to one of my friends either.

I've got Wheelock at 11AM, so I'm gonna watch some Venture Bros. and then attempt to go to bed.

Peace Out!

No comments: