Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quick Bites

It's been a bit of time since I've posted. And some stuff has happened:

I've started an internship at the State House with the Governor, Deval Patrick. My friend, Jimy works in the Press Office, and that's where I intern. I'll be doing this all summer. I just met the Governor today, and I have to say, he's a very nice and quite funny guy. Well-spoken as well. The other interns that I work with are pretty cool as well. This should be fun.

Joe, one of the managers at TOMB, had his Jeopardy! episode today. So a bunch of us had a potluck and watched it, and then played a few games of Jeopardy! afterwards. I still need to work on my annunciation skills.

Rohan, Jon, Divya, Caitlin, Angie, and Nicole went with me to late night bowling at Boston Bowl. I had free bowling coupons, so we went and played some rounds. It's been a while since I've played, cause both times I failed to break 100. But that's ok; we all had a fantastic time.

I've been talking to the FETCH! folk for a bit, just makin' sure that they don't forget that I exist.

I'm also trying very hard to keep in mind that I'm cool the way that I am. I've been having a bit of a lapse in the confidence department. Thankfully, I've got some people to keep me in check.

Not much else is going on. Nothing anyway that I would write here. So if you wanna know more, tough. Just Kidding. Sorta.

I've got work in the morning. Peace.

No comments: