Friday, July 23, 2010

One Of These Has Got To Work

It's been a little while since I've done anything game show wise personally.  But yesterday I got to try out my revamped idea of the game "Dotz." For security reasons, I'm not going to post the rules up here just yet. But what I will say is that I'm very happy with the results. With a little more tooling, I think i just might have a winner on my hands.

Speaking of retooling, there was a game that I came up with called "Expertise," which was about people proving that they were an expert in a specific area of knowledge.  Since that point, I have been trying to get it off the ground.  I decided to change the name (to "Brainiac"), give it a new logo, add a round, and biggest of all, make it an online video chat game.  My goal is to have this become a game in which people from around the world can compete in.  A request for testers has gone out, so let's see what comes up.

The battle of the sexes game took a bit of a dip lately, but I've been trying to get that back up to speed with another meeting next week, except this time in person.  More to come.

Peace Out

No comments: