Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Good Stuff

So...

TOMB went on a fun outing last Sunday to Laser Quest. It was SOOOOO much fun. The best fun I've had in a while (no offense to anyone else). We played 4 games; I got 1st place in 3 of them. Heh Heh...

Someone in my life has found someone cool to be with; they are very happy, and so am I. :)

I would love to go to London to go see the show QI. Awesome show. That, and attend a taping of Just A Minute. Nothing else (mainly cause I don't know anyone who lives there, so why go visit someone who doesn't even exist? That's kinda dumb...)

I bumped into my friend Ruby, who goes to Berklee, last week. It was so awesome to see her. We'll be chillin' in the next few weeks. :D

I have a collective B/B+ average in all of my classes as of the midterms. HECK YEA!

Happy Birthday, Margo!

I shared a bed with a friend I hadn't seen in ages last weekend. I can say that it was the best night sleep I've had with a woman in a little while (mostly because it was soft bed and we stayed on our own sides. Ha Ha. But seriously, it was a pleasant surprise to see her).

Nik, I love ya, bro. Can't wait to see you real soon in NYC.

These last few weeks have been kinda cool, mostly for the friends that I care about immensely, but there have been some sweet stuff for me as well. Let's keep this streak alive and well.

Peace.

No comments: