Saturday, June 27, 2009

Small Brain Dump

With a game chosen, Burnt Underwear Productions is gearing up for its first production. More on that in a later post.

I'm subcoming to peer pressure: I'm getting a twitter account, if for the sole reason that I can Instantly share all the crazy stuff I hear at the bar.

I've got a little over three months remaining until the big move. I've vowed to make the most of it by stepping out of my shell. Dangerous excitment awaits.

I spent last night with one of my favorite people. I can't wait to do it again.

The world is still reeling over the loss of Michael Jackson. But let's not forget about America's pin-up girl and America's sidekick. You will all be missed.

It's fairly quiet here at Lir tonight. But it's a bit refreshing, albeit not very profitable.

That's the report for this week. Andrew, you're a rockstar and if you know things will be ok, I know things will be ok. Love ya, bro.

Peace.

No comments: