Tuesday, June 23, 2009

News News News

First, the not-so-great.

The Summer 2009 Game Show Series has been scrapped. It's mainly due to a lack of focus and support. Why do something if nobody is interested in seeing it?

Now, the slightly-better-than.

Even though the GSS is no more, that does not mean I'm giving up. In a collaboration with Shodan Productions, Burnt Underwear Productions (my "company") is in the works of producing one or two episodes of on of my games. It would be shot in August. More later.

Finally, the really-big-change.

If ANYONE still reads this blog, you know that I've always wanted to get my career off the ground. And the only way to do it is to be immersed in what you love. So...

At the end of this summer, I'll no longer be in Boston, MA. I'm selling most of my stuff, taking some clothes, my compy, and a lot of gumption, and moving to Los Angeles, CA. This is a big move for me, and I don't know if it will work, but I won't know unless I go for it. I'll keep you updated as I know more about my plans, but I'm buying the ticket this weekend.

Peace.

No comments: