Thursday, April 9, 2009

Outside The Lines

My birthday is slowly approaching, and I'm having mixed emotions. I'm excited for my party, but I'm a little dissapointed in my transformation process. I'm trying to make a full change and it's going a little slower than I want it to. But I cannot focus on the ills; got to focus on the thrills.

Work is very exhausting as I have been working nearly everyday. This is not meant to be a complaint per se; there are people who currently don't have a job. We've just been having a rash of some not-so-great groups come in lately. Here's hoping for change.

Ever get the feeling that you are being tested sometimes?

Recently, I've rediscovered my intense love for "You Don't Know Jack" which is hands down my favorite trivia game ever made. And I'm happy to find out that one of the people I met on Denver, Lydia, is a fan of it as well. It's nice to know that there are other people who share my sick humor.

Speaking of Denver. I haven't talked to Ariel in over two weeks (which she politely pointed out). If you are reading this, Ariel, I apologize. I've been swamped with a ton of stuff. But I haven't forgotten about you. We'll talk soon.

Time for work...

No comments: