Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm A Travelling Man

I'm on the road to a very fun-filled weekend. This Friday I leave for P-Town. I'm going to stay with Natasha for the weekend. It's been an epic battle of planning and schedules. Originally, I was going to go down to Washington D.C. to go visit her. But I never had the chance to leave Boston long enough to make the journey.

Then it turns out that she's in P-Town this weekend. I live much closer to P-Town than D.C., so I will buy a ticket for a ferry ride immediately after being at the State House, which means that I need to dress down a little that day.

It's a camping outing. I haven't gone camping in years. This will be interesting...


There's more stuff later tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm... I live in DC. Just thought you should know. So you could still come down. To visit. Yeah, that would be nice. :-)