Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eh. I Can't Think Of A Witty Title.

To be honest, I haven't really been inspired to write anything here in bit.  That's not to say uneventful things have be happening in my life.  I guess I just haven't had the drive.

Let's get TPIR out of the way.  I'm still there.  It's going well.  It's coming to a close in a few month.  There have been a lot of changes in the last few months.  When all of them have been finalized, I'll be free to talk about them.

My last post had a link to a project that I've been working on for about a month or so.  I think it's about time to explain what's going on...

About a month and a half ago, I decided that I needed to start a project to keep myself busy during my off weeks at Price.  I had been working on a couple of game ideas, one of which involved 2 people answering a set of questions in a specific time limit.  And so, after a few recordings and a lot of editing, Brainiac Flash was born.  Flash is part of the "Brainiac™" label, which is a company that will specialize in creating unique and engaging game shows (The actual company name is Brainiac Labs®).  While Flash is currently the only game that is up, it is by no means the sole game that I am working on.  In a few weeks, I hope to roll out another game show.  I can't talk about it right now, but I will say that it is meant to showcase the storytelling talents of some of the best writers I know.

I've been hanging out with this girl for a little while now, and I'm really beginning to like her and enjoy her company.  But, being the wuss that I am, I'm always afraid of making moves, lest I screw something up.  I'm working on it.

My desire to go home to Boston for a bit grows stronger everyday.

I wish I knew where my life was going, or at least if I will be happy sometime soon.

Peace.

No comments: