Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Busy Work

I know that I do a lot of projects, mainly because I like to keep myself busy. I "update" 4 different blogs, and I spend time creating game shows as such. So it makes me very happy to announce a new endeavor that will hopefully last all summer.

I'm working on something called "Summer Game Show Series (2009)," a showcase of both classic game shows and new game show ideas. Every so often, a notice will come out about a new game night that people can attend. At the end of the summer, one of the games showcased may even become a regular series (provided that a proper venue is found).

As I said above, some of the games will be classic, though I suspect that only a few of them will fall in this category. Most of them will be either twists on old favorites or completely new ideas of my own.

My only worry is that I won't get the support that I need, i.e. audience and participators. I think that's been one of the biggest hurdles to overcome. I hope that this will be a good way not only to showcase my talent, but to bring people together and have fun (which is what a good game show should do).

A word game, general trivia, specialized trivia, and even a battle of the sexes is in the works. As more information is developed, I'll be sure to relay it here.

No comments: