Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whaddayacallit #1

I'm starting a new feature on this blog. Every week I'll pose a question and we'll see how many people come up with the correct answer. If this become popular, I'll create a whole new blog for it. This first edition is call Whaddayacallit. I'll present a picture of something and your job is to tell me what it is or what it is used for. I'll give you some clues to help you, but the rest is on you. Let's begin.

This weeks Whaddayacallit is a common household item that most everyone owns. It comes in a set, it's small and white-ish, and comes with screws. That's all I'm willing to say for now. I may pose more clues later. So...

What is this thing? Post all responses on the comment section of this post. Thanks A Lot!


UPDATE: There is a new blog for this; it's just a lot easier that way:
Say What? Website

No comments: